Sunday, July 28, 2013

It has been a huge mental application (too much by my standards) for last few months. Have discovered a lot of new insights in the field of trading. Have given up lot of dogma, developed fresh ideas and digged into statistics after a long long time. This should be my path of redemption, heart said. This would be my journey into financial prosperity, finally says my gut feeling. Even after doing very well as a technical analyst (in terms of success ratio) I have spent most of this time learning the game. I have not made much money to speak about. Now is the time when I have to walk the talk. It is easier to say buy this with so and so target with so and so stoploss. To implement it and walk away with money requires you to fight a lot of demons some external ones and many more internal ones.

For those who are not fully dedicated yet to learn the game and play it I would suggest please do not fool around. Either go full throttle or just invest through mutual funds. You will do much better off. If you want some help in timing the market through mutual funds give me a mail (suranavishal4u@gmail.com). I will help you out through my personal finance firm. Do not treat it as a marketing gimmick as I provide this service free of cost.

Other things aside, I am firing my first bullet through Tata Steel. My simple statistical model suggests it is oversold at 218 levels. The downside should be limited with stop-loss at 195. The target is a quick sub 10% move to around 240 levels (5 to 12 trading sessions should be enough). 

No comments:

Post a Comment